Marriott hotels in Thailand have launched a new offer that allows members to buy gift certificates at up to 50% bonus through June 15, 2020.
You can then use these towards folio expenses such as accommodation, SPA, and F&B through December 30, 2020.
You can access this offer on the Megatix website here.
Send us hotel deals! You can email us or send us a note through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Note that these gift certificates are property specific.
You should check any possible blackout dates when you cannot use them, and if you can use them towards all folio expenses. The terms of these vouchers are hotel specific.
Here are the available values:
Here are participating hotels:
Here are the terms of the JW Khao Lak voucher:
– Each Gift Certificate is eligible for stays, dining, and spa within the resort.
– The Gift Certificate has to be used per stay only and can not be split for future stay.
– Folio credit will be applied to Guest folio at time of checkout.
– Folio credits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, void after checkout and cannot be applied toward future stays.
– A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check in/check out activities. Check out and check in can not be on the same day.
– For certificate credit redeemed against room stays, a valid credit card is required to guarantee the stay at the time of booking, and the gift certificate value shall be processed at the time of Check Out only.
– Certificate is not applicable for Tour groups.
– Certificate is not refundable.
You cannot use these vouchers towards prepaid stays, and some other rates are excluded, too, depending on the hotel (always check the property specific T&Cs).
It is also unclear how these vouchers are applied towards the folio spend. If they are recorded as a credit, you will get points for the entire folio spend. But, if they merely deduct the voucher amount from the folio, and you pay the rest, you won’t.
This is a legitimate website as they are handling a similar sale for Accor’s hotels in Thailand (read more here).