Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their business class advanced purchase round trip fares between Los Angeles (LAX), USA and Delhi (DEL), India. Credit it to American Airlines AAdvantage for 38,600 EQMs and 4,825 EQDs.
Remember you can always email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INNT07S7 LAX to DEL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,779 ($1,753 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first SUN after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30SEP 21.
- Sales restrictions: reservations must be made on/before 27OCT 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
Access here IATA’s COVID-19 Travel Regulations interactive Map for the most up-to-date information on entry requirements/quarantine rules for any destination you’re planning to visit.
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
Download (DOCX, 35KB)