Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia and their business class non-discountable round-trip fares between Milan (MXP), Italy and Santiago (SCL), Chile.
Remember you can email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions!
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Iberia (IB) RNNN5O MIL to SCL.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from 723€ (180€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Minimum stay: 5 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in each direction.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 31OCT 20 an on/before 31MAR 21.
- Sales restrictions: reservations must be made on/before 18OCT 20.
- Cancellations: per direction charge $250/200€ for no-show. Per direction charge $125/100€ for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge $375/300€ for no-show. Charge $250/200€ for reissue.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
Access here IATA’s COVID-19 Travel Regulations interactive Map for the most up-to-date information on entry requirements/quarantine rules for any destination you’re planning to visit.
This fare can be booked on Iberia:
Download (DOCX, 31KB)