Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season midweek business sell-up non-refundable round trip fares between Los Angeles and Italy. This fare allows to be routed via LHR on BA codeshare flights.
Remember that you can always email me or send me a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: American (AA) PLX6E1Q5 LAX to ROM.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,076 ($1,944 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 09DEC 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 03JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 09DEC 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 10JAN 20 or on 07APR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advance reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfer permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Download (DOCX, 35KB)