Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their shoulder season midweek business sell-up round trip fares between San Francisco and Milan.
Remember that you can always email me or send me a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: American (AA) PLX6E1Q5 SFO to MIL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,010 ($1,900 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 13DEC 19 through 16DEC 19 or 06APR 20 through 08APR 20 or 11APR 20 through 16APR 20 or 19JUL 20 through 18AUG 20 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 25DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 10JAN 20 or 08APR 20 through 18APR 20 or 18AUG 20 through 03SEP 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on American Airlines:
Download (DOCX, 36KB)