Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United and Air Canada and their low/off-peak season business class excursion round trip fares between Paris and Atlanta.
Remember that you can always email me or send me a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC)/United (UA) PLPNCZEU PAR to ATL
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 1,399€ (1,244€ carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 10DEC 19 through 30JUN 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Minimum stay: 6 days.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30JUN 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 15DEC 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 250€ for reissue.
This fare can be booked on United.com:
Download (DOCX, 36KB)