Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their instant purchase non-refundable premium economy round trip fares between New York and Bali.
Remember that you can always email me or send me a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) RT5USE5C NYC to DPS
- Booking class: R, E.
- Price: from $999 ($856 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01APR 19 through 23MAY 19 or 15AUG 19 through 30NOV 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any SQ flight operated by SQ/MI.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 2 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in SIN at $50.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 free transfers permitted – 1 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 19MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from April to May and from August to November 2019:
This fare can be booked on Orbitz:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for EWR-SIN-DPS travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Download (DOCX, 24KB)